Chinese Image Medicine methods are applied in this online healing, as well as qigong therapy, Traditional Chinese Medicine recommendations and therapeutical exercises for eyes’ healing and vision recovery and improvement, restoring blood flow and recovery of the vessels, nerves, brain, liver and kidneys.
This program will also benefit everybody spending long hours in front of screens. Other conditions cover but are not limited to:tiredness of eyes, deteriorating vision, increased redness in eyes, or you have had the virus and consequently the vision and memory have deteriorated, recent and sharp deterioration of vision, or the vision keeps deteriorating constantly, there are problems with blood pressure, diabetes, disruption of brain, liver and kidneys function.
NUMBER OF LESSONS:
DURATION OF EACH LESSON:
PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
CONTENTS OF THE PROGRAM:
ONLINE HEALTH AND WELLNESS PROGRAM
EYES AND EYESIGHT
- What is online healing and this program.
- True reasons for vision deterioration.
- Recommendations for tracking and observation of changes in vision throughout the program.
- Simple methods to determine if one’s eyes are healthy.
- Examples of eyes treatment with Image Medicine methods.
- The “dry eye” symptom in people working at the computer and why does it appear.
- What influences our eyes in our daily life.
- Why is the vision blurred?
- On effects of physical exercises on eyes and their importance in vision recovery.
- Effects of Qi on vision.
- Comparative vision indicators of city dwellers and countryside inhabitants.
- The influence of emotions on the state of organs and vision according to Ancient Chinese Medicine.
- Connection of emotions, food, and DNA problems to human health.
- Factors influencing eyes and vision.
- Glaucoma and degeneration of optic nerve.
- How Image Medicine helps to receive good results in treating glaucoma and optic nerve.
- Serious problems with eyes, the results and phenomena.
- Regeneration of channels and meridians, and how to improve eyes’ function with methods of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- The importance of creating the right environment for one’s eyes.
- On practice of Image Medicine methods for eyes, vessels and nerves – HUA 化Mantra and wake-up method XING FA (醒法).
- How to restore liver energy.
- The use of channels, meridians and acupoints in treating disease.
- On connection between the liquid inside the eyeball and liver Qi energy.
- How to clean liver channels.
- The localization of liver channel in men and women.
- Needling of Dadun acupoint for cleaning the liver channel. What are the symptoms for this procedure?
- Is the recovery possible as a result of long-term practice?
- Advice for vision improvement from Chinese doctors – herbs and food.
- The similarities between Chinese system of channels and meridians, and the nervous system. How acupuncture is used in China and in Europe.
- Cleaning the liver channel and rejuvenation of blood through needling Dadunacupoint.
- Why do we need to improve kidneys’ energy for improvement of eyes’ function?
- How to improve function of brain, liver and kidneys with Image Medicine methods?
- Qigong practice and image of Eagle to improve vision.
- Perception of light and images, the theory of electromagnetic fields.
- How the blue light of screens influences vision.
- Is it possible to change one’s age and rejuvenate the organs?
- Medical proof after Image Medicine treatment.
- How long do we need to train the eyes for a better result?
- Why do people have different results from practice?
PRACTICE AND EXERCISES FOR EYES
- Exercises for training eyes’ muscles.
- Mantra HUA (化) for melting bad substance in eyes’ area.
- Wake-up method XING FA 醒法 for eyes.
- Use your palms to improve Qi and Blood circulation in eyes.
- Self-massage of points around one’s eyes and nose to improve vision.
- Qi massage for eyes.
- Use your palms Qi to activate the eyes.
- Meditation to clean the liver and liver channels with HUA (化) mantra.
- Use XING FA (醒法) to wake up the brain and optic nerve.
- Activate the optic nerve with energy of palms.
- “Eagle Eye” meditation – the improvement of vision on information level.
- Exercises for recovery of vision and protection from blue light influence.
- Recovery of eyes.
- Waking up and regeneration of liver.
- Cleaning the liver energy channels and activating liver energy.
- Regeneration of optic nerve and eyes’ vessels.
- Activation of optic nerve.
- Regeneration and activization of brain.
- Regeneration of kidneys and rejuvenation of the whole body.
Organizer: Beijing Kundawell Research Medical institute
Contacts: studying https://kundawell.com/ru/study
All means from sales of this video will be donated to construction of Biguan International Cultural Center. Find out more and support the project https://biguan.center/
WHAT IS IMAGE MEDICINE
Image Medicine is a contemporary dynamically developing direction of healing and prophylactics of diseases. Image Medicine is an independent direction and it includes diagnostics, prophylactics and healing of various diseases. Image Medicine is a contemporary approach to Traditional Chinese Medicine based on Qi energy work, images and mind – methods verified by Qigong Grandmaster Xu Mingtang. The methods give instant results changing human body, energy and information. Method is based on potential abilities of consciousness and energy to heal oneself and others from the disease with the help of Images (hence, the name of the method Image Medicine). This direction is successfully developing all over the world for more than 30 years now.
XU MINGTANG is a Qigong Grandmaster, professor of TCM, founder of Kundawell Beijing Medical Research Institute, a world-known expert, lecturer and researcher.